How do I connect my products to the Viator API?
You can connect your products to the Viator API through the Management Center by following the below instructions.
- Log in to the Management Center
- Click the Products tab
- Click Manage next to the product you wish to update
- Go to the Product Connection tab on the product
- Click Edit next to the Product Option you want to connect to your reservation system
- This will open a list of the options in your reservation system. From the list, select the corresponding product from your reservation system
- If there are additional options for your product, repeat these steps to select the other options
- Click Connect once all options are selected
This will return you to the original product page, where the status of the product option will now show Connected.
Please note that this tool is currently only enabled for Suppliers with an active API connection, and for Users with the Permissions for Product API mapping. To update a User’s permissions, the primary contact on your account can edit the User under Manage Users to add this permission.
If you would like to set up an API connection on your account, please find your reservation system here for next steps.